13 February 2018

Flashing for beads

Yesterday we've been in Venice for the carnival, today we're going to New Orleans! Woooh! XD
Every year the same boring shit. A couple of beers with the guys, maybe get rejected by some girls, and then home. Such is Mardi Gras in the Midwest, at least for me. Every year I have to sit through the news showing me all the frenzy going on around the world. My favorite is of course the parade in Bourbon Street in New Orleans. God how I wished I could have spent my carnival there. All the booze, and the hot girls flashing their tits, and the mayhem. I wanted to be part of it! Sadly I could have never have afforded a trip there, and that was destined to remain just a dream. Or so I thought.

I was at the bar, drunk out of my ass, and I was hitting on some girl as I usually did. She of course was having none of that, and was getting increasingly annoyed, and I was just too drunk and depressed to watch my mouth. <<Fine!>> I said, <<You’re just a stuck-up bitch, acting like you are the only beautiful woman here. Well, maybe you are here, but if I was at New Orleans I could have all the gorgeous babes I want. Hell, I would be swimming in tits right now! Those sluts will flash you their tits just for a coconut or some beads.>>
She was clearly pissed off at me for the way I was objectifying women, but suddenly her annoyed expression turned into a smug one. <<So you want to be in New Orleans for the Mardi Gras?>> <<Fuck yes I want! This place sucks! While there I could really get wild.>>. She smiled maliciously. <<All right them, I guess I can make your wish come true.>> and before I could have said anything, she disappeared from in front of me, and all of my surrounding were suddenly different.

I suddenly found myself in a road the midst of total mayhem. I was surrounded by a crowd of drunk guys and girls, and there was music in the air. I looked around, and as unfamiliar as my surrounding were I started to recognize them. Those balconies, the music, the beads flying around… the girls flashing their boobs. I was In the French Quarter in New Orleans! Just like I saw it in the news! Just like I wished! How could that have been possible? I was so confused and at the same thrilled, that I noticed my different body only when a guy holding a camera addressed me. <<Come on babe! Show me your boobs!>>. Babe?! Boobs?! What was he talking about? Only then I looked down at myself and saw… long wavy hair cascading down my shoulder, two round mounds of flesh protruding from under a very thin shirt, so thin in fact that I could clearly see my nipples under it, and below those mounds of flesh two long and smooth legs covered in a miniskirt. I was a woman!

I shrieked, hearing my new womanly voice for the first time, and then I did my best to get away from that chaos and try to get a grip of myself. Once I was finally in a more quite place, I could finally start to inspect my new body, and I started of course by giving a firm squeeze to my new assets. It felt so weird, and I had to let them go immediately for how unsettling that feeling was. Then I heard a female laughter in my ears, like it was coming from inside my head.

<<So, are you liking those?>>
<<Who… who is this? Who’s talking?>>
<<I’m the girl who has done this to you. I made your dream come true. You wished you were in New Orleans, and now you are. You can have all the booze you want, and see all the girls flashing their boobs just as you wished. In fact, you can even just look at your own boobs now.>>
<<That’s not funny! Turn me back right this instant! This is… too weird!>>
<<I’m afraid it won’t be that easy. If you want to turn back, you will have to work for it. Let’s see, I guess I can decide to change you back if you manage to collect, let’s say, 13 of those traditional beads. Don’t think it will be easy though, they are quite rare, and I’m afraid you know pretty well what you’ll have to do in order to get them. So go on! You better get started now. If you don’t get them by the end of the day you will stay like that forever.>>
<<What?! No, wait! You can’t do this!>
<<Byee! Try to have fun while you work to get your penis back! Be wild!>

Then the voice disappeared, and I was left alone with what I had just learned. I was stuck as a woman, and if I wanted to go back to being myself there was only one thing I could have done. It still seemed way too incredible to me, and I felt so ashamed for what I was about to do. But I had no choice. She was right, I knew perfectly well how I could have got that many beads in such a short amount of time. I grabbed the first beer I could find and chugged it down in a couple of sips to get some courage, and then I asked the first guy I saw to let me climb on top of his shoulders. Nobody would have refused such a proposal from a woman as hot as I now was, so he happily took me up, and once I was sure that everyone could see me, I pulled up my shirt, exposing my perfect round tits to the crowd, who roared and cheered at me. In just a second two beads were thrown at me. Quite a good start, but there are still many more to go, and I have a very fierce competition for those beads. I will have to work hard in order to get the others, and in the meantime I have to do my best not to get too carried away. This parade is wild, and I already feel pretty drunk. These guys are constantly groping me, and asking me for more, and I have to admit, I’m starting to feel quite turned on by this. I guess there would not be anything bad if I try to also have some fun while I’m here. This is what I have always dreamed after all

2 comments:

  1. And then she fails to collect all of them because she fucks some guy and then carnival is over and she's stuck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet that after a while he won't mind it all that much though ;)

      Delete