15 February 2018

The magical shop

My first attempt at an interactive caption, heavily inspired by The shoe shop by Leslie, to celebrate my 50k views!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to:


Welcome dear customer!

You may have heard stories about my little shop. Incredible stories about customers entering here only to come out changed forever. I bet the curiosity was just too much for you to handle, and you had no choice but to come here to check it out yourself.

Well, as you can see here I sell only women clothes, but don't worry, that won't be a problem in the slightest. You see, my articles are magical. Like, actually magical. Just pick the item you like, put it on, and your life will be flipped upside down!

Be careful though, for the magic won't change only your body, but your whole life will be drastically altered. Moreover you can pick only one item, and then there will be no going back for you. So choose wisely.

Here are the items currently available:

A pair of stockings

A pair of high heeled sandals

A corsage

A pink bra

A leather jacket

A fur coat

A golden necklace

An American flag bra

A diamond ring

A collar choker

Sorry, I got something I have to take care of right now!
HEY YOU! GET YOUR HANDS OFF THOSE CLOTHES!



14 comments:

  1. Amazing! You did a great job with it. Such many things to choose from. At first I was about to pick up the high heeled sandals since I always wanted to wear them but my inner metalhead was screaming "Take the leather jacket" In the end I took the daimond ring knowing what it will probably mean :D I don't regret the decision :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering what you would have picked :) I see you opted for something romantic ^-^ Wonderful choice

      Delete
  2. I realize this type of story may be a little cliched, but this is more of an experiment to see if I can pull off something like this.

    Perhaps more original content will come for the 100k :P

    Also any type of feedback is welcomed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH AH! glad to be the inspiration for this fantastic story! anyway i chose the corsage cause i fell a bit romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Amazing blog is an inexhaustible source of inspiration for me! Seriously, I love what you've done with your place, and I hope you won't mind if I will use it as an inspiration also in the future!

      Lovely choice btw :)

      Delete
  4. Why do I have to take that shocker? Well, I guess it doesn't matter now since I'm just my master's pet. Actually, it's quite relaxing having no care in the world other than pleasing my master. I seem I was more fitted to be a sex doll than a strong independent woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no shame in that :) What good is to be strong and independent when you can give yourself over to pleasure ;)

      Delete
  5. Can I just say that as a fan of this community for years now, I've been through many blogs and sites, and as I grew up (my caption interest began when I was just a young teen) my tastes also became more explicit, but they also required a good caption to make it work.When opentgcaptions.com was finally made it was true paradise for me and everybody else in the community. And even now that the page is down and it seems that we're floating amongst those captioners that still kept up their own blogs and various archives, it truly warms my heart to read your captions and read in the comments how well you and your other captioning sisters get along. Although I can't reveal my desire and fantasy to the world and must always be an anon, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your blog and how grateful I am of you keeping it up to date with new material. You are the perfect mix between sexy and well written material, and I hope your blog only continues to grow as more people realize how good your work is and discover it. I apologize for the long comment, but I simply wanted to compliment your work and speak as honestly as possible. Loves and kisses, Anon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what to say. This comment left me speechless. I'm so surprised and at the same time so happy to find out that my work is so well liked. I'm flattered!
      Thank you so much for this comment. Your words are very inspiring to me :) Staying an Anon is fine, but don't ever feel ashamed for who you are :*
      Cheers! ^-^

      Delete
  6. I used to go to shows and notice the stockings on the dancers. it always seemed so feminine to have clothing that clung to me and made my body and the wardrobe that much more appealing. stockings for me please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent choice! I myself love how sexy and feminine stockings look on me ^-^

      Delete
  7. Oh wow... Now it's making sense... Heh heh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Picked choker...Found my true calling

    ReplyDelete