10 May 2018

Bachelorette party


Oh wow! This… is unexpected. I… I really don’t know how to feel about this. I mean, I’m happy that I found a way to have my brother come to my bachelorette party. Poor soul, he was so sad that he couldn’t join us girls on this night. We’ve always been so close for all of our lives after all. But this was supposed to be a girls-only thing, there was no way my friends would have let him join us. That’s when I came up with the idea of the TG Pill. He would have changed his gender just for this night and pretended to be a distant friend of mine. That would have worked out perfectly. Well, it has worked out perfectly. Maybe a little too much.

I imagined he would have been at least a little bit reluctant to the idea of transforming temporarily into a girl, but he really wasn’t. On the contrary, he seemed thrilled. He looked like he was having the time of his life while we were choosing an outfit for him and discussing the details of his temporary identity. He really took this whole thing so seriously, telling made-up anecdotes about our friendship and really getting into the part. He just looked so natural, nobody would have been able to tell that just a few hours ago he was a guy. And I admit it was a lot of fun to see him act his part so convincingly. But I now realize that this is a lot more than just a little bit of fun for him.

I thought that the moment when the mandatory stripper would have made his appearance would have been the worst part of his experience. I imagined he would have felt uneasy, even grossed out. Instead he immediately was so much into it. When he started to get undressed he squealed and laughed just as all of us, maybe even more. It was so strange to see him act like the wildest and sluttiest of bimbos. He’s my brother after all! But when the stripper got naked and he fell on his knees… well, I immediately knew that this statement was becoming not all that true.

My friends look like they’re having fun at least. Why wouldn’t they after all, she has been the life of the party since the very beginning and she has immediately won them all over. They don’t know that that cocksucker is actually the sweet little brother I grew up with. I don’t know what to think. I’m shocked, and embarrassed, and… I’m not sure about how I should feel about this. I guess I learned a lot about my brother tonight. I just hope I won’t have to order a new bridesmaid dress for the day of the marriage.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel it's me Nhat, I was wondering if i did something that made you hate me. if so i'm sorry. could we pleas talk on hangout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the new girl is having a great time n///n

    ReplyDelete