22 May 2018

I did it

Well girls, I finally did it!


Recently my blog has experienced a surge in page views, and I was wondering what that was due to. Well, when I checked my mail I found the good news!


After months since I have created this blog, I have finally become part of World of TG!!! 🎉🎊🎆


This is just amazing! I remember spending years browsing the TG blogs listed there in secret, ashamed of my fantasies and dreams, and now I have become part of that community. It fills my heart with so much joy :)


I promise that I will do my best to keep my new audience entertained with many new stories ^-^ Thank you all for the support 💋



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rachel. You’re my favorite TG author and totally deserve this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. many congratulations

    Your stories are magical to me.

    it was only a matter of time before other important people or groups related to the kind of story you create on a daily basis...

    will notice you as the great writer you are.

    ReplyDelete