09 May 2018

Robbed


<<Well, here we are Natalie. Come on now! Get off the car!>>
<<Wait! You can’t actually leave me here like this!>>
<<I can and I will. Listen, you’ve done nothing but complaining for the whole trip. I’ve already told you, you’re stuck like this. Consider it as some sort of karma punishment. You were the one who took advantage of a poor girl forced to sell her body on the streets to make end means in the first place. That wasn’t nice of you at all. Perhaps experiencing life from the other side will do you good.>>
<<W… Wait! Please! I… I will do anything. I’ll give you anything you want. Just give me back my body!>>
<<Oh silly girl. I already have everything that’s yours. I have your body, your car, your money, your house… your life. It will take me a while to get used to being a man, but I think that being loaded with cash as you are will help me swallow the pill. You on the other hand will have something else to swallow, and in great quantities too.>>
<<This can’t be! This must be a nightmare!>>
<<It’s real sweety. It is painfully real. You are a prostitute now. And you are stuck like that. Well, unless you will be able to find some other way to live. You’re smart, I’m sure you will think of something. Selling your body will be only a temporary thing, I’m sure. Just beware of your pimp. He can get really quick to violence when he’s nervous. You will have to make him enough money I’m afraid.>>
<<P… Please! Don’t leave me here!>>
<<Enough with the whining already! Hurry up and slip into that skirt. You don’t want to just go around like that. You’re a whore now, sure, but at least try to be a little bit presentable. Don’t forget, your name is Ania, but for the clients you’re Natalie. Have fun with your new body and… good luck. Goodbye forever!>>

2 comments:

  1. Rachel tried to talk him into sense but he was determined to have her. Her panties pulled off, he began to stimulate her clit quickly to get her worked up. Rachel Steele hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. an interesting way to change bodies. I hope the new prostitute is ready to sell her body and take money to her proxeneta n///n

    ReplyDelete