21 May 2018

The next morning


Follow up to my previous caption origininally requested by Lisamcd21 :)
Paul woke up feeling groggy and confused. His head was pounding, and it took him a while to come back to his senses. He had a terrible hangover, like nothing he had experienced in a long while. Slowly he started to become more and more aware of his surroundings. He was laying in a bed, in a room he didn’t recognize. It was lavishly decorated, and everywhere he looked he could see fancy and sumptuous furniture all around him. Even the bed he was laying in was nothing like what he was used to… so large, and with silk sheets. They felt so soft against his skin. Too soft in fact. It was almost like his very skin felt much different than what it used to.

Only then he became aware of his different body. To his dismay, as he looked down at himself, he was meet with the sight of two round and plump mounds of flesh hanging from his chest. Immediately all of his dazedness disappeared, and panic ensued. He reached for his breasts in disbelief, giving them a firm squeeze which immediately sent a jolt to the back of his head. They were definitely real! Real tits hanging from his chest! But how? How could that be? He was a man! He then noticed that they were encrusted with a strange white substance, and he could smell the familiar and yet so alien smell of cum. He then realized.

Memories of the previous day flashed in his mind. He remembered how he got in possession of the Medallion of Zulo, how being unaware of its powers he ended up accidentally turning himself into a hot brunette, how he lost the medallion which then came into possession of his boss Mr. Manson. He remembered how hard it was to make his wife believe what had happened, and how they came up with a plan to get the medallion back. And then the awkward preparation, how unsettling it was to slip into lacy lingerie and then into a revealing black dress, the make-up, the hair. How his wife trained him to seduce a man. How in order to master the courage to get all the way through with the plan he chugged one glass of champagne after the other at the party. And then everything became blurry.

Apparently he overestimated the ability of his new petite body to handle alcohol, and in just a few minutes he got tipsy and then drunk. While that definitely helped to boost his confidence and made him finally able to approach Mr. Manson, on the other hand it made him almost act out of control. All he could remember was that he was lead into Mr. Manson’s fancy car to take him to his penthouse, and that once there he immediately started to caress him, and grope him, and kiss him on his neck. He shivered to the thought of that slimy old man touching him. It was so unsettling. But then he remembered that he didn’t fight back at all. On the contrary, he went along with that, and even returned the kisses, and slowly but surely he started to feel aroused by that groping. In between all those confused memories he could clearly remember that he was taken to his room, and then they both got undressed, and then… Oh my god! He was covered in dried up cum! He gave him a boob-job! He took his thick throbbing cock in-between his tits and let him finish off all over his chest and face! He could almost still feel the salty taste of cum in his mouth and around his luscious lips. He felt like throwing up, and he could not believe that he had actually gone that far. Only then he turned to his left and noticed that asshole still asleep beside him. He shivered in disgust, and immediately decided that he had to get out of there as soon as possible.

He got out of the bed, trying his best to not wake him up. He picked up from the floor the black dress and the panties and pantyhose he wore the previous night. He then searched for the purse his wife lent him and for his phone. There were a dozen unanswered calls from his wife. She must have been so worried when he didn’t came back home that night. How could he explain to her what had happened? Then he realized that he still had to look for that damned medallion. That was the whole point of him getting inside that apartment. How could he have forgotten about it? He started frantically searching for it all around the apartment, opening every drawer and checking every corner of that huge penthouse, but it was nowhere to be found. Then a voice coming from behind him interrupted him.

<<Looking for something?>>
As Paul turned around he saw Mr. Manson looking at him with a malicious look on his face. He looked so intimidating.
<<L… Leonard! You’re awake! It… it’s nothing, I was just looking for…>>
<<I know exactly what you are looking for. You won’t find it. I have put it into my safe so no one could use it. The Medallion of Zulo will remain in my possession.>>
<<You… how do you…>>
<<Oh, I know everything about the medallion and its powers. That’s how I got in possession of this penthouse, and of all my new riches. And of my new body of course.>>
<<What do you mean?>>
<<Don’t you realize? I’m not Leonard Manson. Well, I wasn’t always him at least, but he’s definitely who I am going to be from now on until I can think of something else to do with the medallion. You see, just until yesterday my name was Catalina Marquez, I was a Dominican immigrant and Mr. Manson’s cleaning lady. When I came here to do my job yesterday I found him playing with the medallion. Neither he nor I were aware of its powers, but when we ended up accidentally turning into each other I immediately knew what to do. I stole his identity and immediately fired his ass, so he could not swap us back, and then I took over his life and his fortune. When last night at the party you approached me, I realized almost immediately that you were looking for the medallion. You see, the fear of losing my newfound wealth made me very cautious, and you were not discrete at all, constantly asking me to take you to my apartment, and slipping stuff about the medallion into the conversation. I considered warding you off right away, but I can’t deny that I got really curious about what it would have been like to have sex in this male body. So I took you here, and one thing lead to the other. And now here you are. Let me tell you Bambi, you were great last night. The things you did for me were amazing.>>
<<Oh my god!>>
<<At first I thought you were just someone looking for the medallion to exploit its powers, but my guess now is that you are someone who accidentally transformed himself like it happened to me, and that you are looking for a way to turn back. You used to be a man, didn’t you? You were so uneasy yesterday, almost like every single inch of your body felt alien to you. And you clearly had no idea of what to do when we finally got into the bedroom. I’m actually impressed that you got that far. I guess alcohol helped you turning off your inhibitions.>>
<<Well, if you already know all of this then please, give me the medallion and let me turn back to normal. I will give it back to you right away.>>
<<I’m afraid I can’t do that. I can’t risk losing what I obtained. No, I don’t care who you used to be, I will not turn you back.>>
<<You can’t leave me like this!>>
<<I can and I will. It is kind of amusing actually. I’m now more powerful and rich than I could have ever dreamed of, but over you I have even more power. You are at my mercy. And I will love to get the best out it. You see, yesterday I was so eager to cum all over your pretty face that I didn’t considered the fact that this body was probably too old to allow me a second round, so I missed out on the chance of pounding that sweet pussy of yours. That is something I would like to correct. Since you are now stuck as a gorgeous woman, you may as well consider the possibility of becoming my new eye candy. I have no idea who you used to be, but I bet I can now offer you a life of wealth beyond your wildest dreams. You will have to start a new life anyway now that you have a new body. Why don’t make the best out of it and become my trophy wife? As someone who just got a brand new body and switched gender like you, I bet we will find out that we have a lot in common to share.>>
<<No way! You’re sick! I will find a way to turn back!>>
<<Good luck with that. That’s the door. Go and enjoy your new body and life. If you ever change your mind, you know where to find me.>>

Paul was both desperate and enraged. As he finally got into a taxi to get back home he started to reflect on his predicament. That man, or whoever he was, was clearly out of his mind to make him such an offer. There was no way he could have accepted it. He had a wife, a life, and most of all he had no intention of staying a woman. But what could he do? How could he get his hands on the medallion?

2 comments:

  1. Hoffentlich wird es für diese Geschichte eine Fortsetzung geben! Wäre doch toll, wenn das Medaillon of Zulu bewirken würde, das Paul sogar vergisst, das er mal ein Kerl war.. -:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad that his plans were not fulfilled. I wanted to do it.

    You surprised me by revealing that inside the millionaire man there is actually a maid who took advantage of the powers of the necklace.....

    how the wife will take it when she explains that there is no way to return to her original body and how she will react to this news.....

    On the other hand, it would be interesting to see what happened to the rich man trapped in the maid's body.

    ReplyDelete