18 May 2018

The wave - Story 2


<<Wooah! Fuck! It’s cold! Aaaahhh! Ahahah! Oh god!>>
<<Will you just stop giggling like that! This is serious Michael!>>
<<I’m sorry Joanna. I really am. But I’m afraid we have to face it. This just isn’t working. No wave is going to swap us back. Whatever happened that first time was probably a unique event.>>
<<Shut up! I’m having none of that! We have to keep trying! Something will happen eventually!>>
<<Just face it Jo! We’re stuck as each other! There’s no way for us to change back!>>
<<You seem pretty happy about that, asshole!>>
<<Well, not going to lie, your body does feel pretty terrific. I’m so slender, and energetic! And most importantly I’m smoking hot! I guess being a woman does feel rather strange, but I think I’m going to enjoy this.>>
<<Well, I’m not giving up! I don’t want to be a guy! And most of all I don’t want to stay trapped in your gross body! There must be a way out of this! And I’m going to keep trying, even if I have to stay in the water the whole day.>>
<<As you wish, this is actually pretty fun. Woah! That one was huge! Hey Jo, I think those guys are checking me out. What do you say? Would you mind if I let them offer me a drink when we’re done here? The tall one is rather hot I’d say…>>
<<Holy shit just shut up!>>

No comments:

Post a Comment